- Sunhak Peace Prize Introductory Brochure.pdf (5.0M) 21회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-02-28 10:24:41
- SPP Candidate Nomination Form.pdf (403.4K) 0회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-02-28 10:25:45
The Sunhak Peace Prize Committee
is now accepting nominations for the 2019 Award recipients.
In line with Sunhak Peace Prize's three key objectives (Sustainable Human Development, Conflict Resolution and Ecological Conservation), the Committee is searching for dedicated leaders and role models whose activities embody the One Family Under God peace vision.
A. Criteria for Candidacy
- Nominees must be individuals or organizations whose activities embody the Sunhak Peace Prize vision of peace
- Nominees must be individuals or organizations that have made positive impacts of peace for nations, races, religions and ideologies
- In the case of individual nominees, the nominees in question must be presently alive
B. Required Material
- Candidate nomination form (1 copy per candidate)
- Detailed description of the candidate's achievements
C. Submission Information
- Period : March 2018 ~ June 2018
- Send to : Sunhak Peace Prize Secretariat
Dowon Bldg. 14th fl., 34 Mapo-daero, Mapo-gu,
Seoul, S. Korea, 04174
TEL: +82)2-3278-5156, FAX: +82)2-3278-5198
- Official Nomination Form
Nominations for candidates may be done by e-mail or offline by postal mail.
※ Please send information of candidate’s achievements along with sources.
※ Documents received will not be returned. For all important documents and supporting
source material, please submit copies rather than the originals.
※ The recommender may nominate one individual or group per person.
D. Laureate Announcement & Award Ceremony (Date & Location)
- Laureate Announcement : October 2018, USA
(Announcement will be featured in news outlets and at sunhakpeaceprize.org)
- Award Ceremony : February 2019, Seoul, S. Korea