- The “2020 Peace Motion Graphics Competition” began in order to bring attention to today’s important global peace issues using motion graphics so that people worldwide can come together to think about and find solutions together.
- We hope these award-winning works will continue to be shared online and inspire viewers to contribute to creating a better, more peaceful world.
Learn & Act
- The Learn & Act section is meant to help global citizens to learn about global peace issues and take action.
- The lesson packages on diverse global peace issues are aimed at students of middle school age and up.
Initiatives by Continent
- Following the award ceremony, the Sunhak Peace Prize Foundation, in relation to the concept area of the year, provides an opportunity for socially influential individuals and organizations of peace, on behalf of their continent,
to introduce their know-how
- Innovative strategies in front of distinguished delegates, while praising the works of others who had likewise made breakthroughs in their respective fields.
- Educational and training opportunities for youth who wish to work for an international NGO
- Research global peace issues
- Learn international business etiquette and language
- Scholarships for future leaders of global peace currently majoring in related fields such as peace studies and international relations.
- Mock Sunhak Peace Prize (simulation of theme and laureate selection process), symposiums and academic conferences are held to share Sunhak Peace Prize’s peace vision and values and expand the network of people working to advance peace.